[AccessD] Trap for Error

David McAfee dmcafee at pacbell.net
Mon Nov 14 13:39:39 CST 2005

The event that I mentioned isn't a form event, it is a control event.
In design mode, you have to click on the text box in question, then choose
properties (either by clicking on the tool bar icon which looks like a
finger pointing at a paper. or by right clicking on the control and choosing
properties.

With the code that I just sent you (OnChange event), you dont have to worry
about the clip board, it warns you that too many characters have been
entered and then it truncates the text to 75 characters.

David