[AccessD] DAO field - Description

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Mon Oct 3 15:36:37 CDT 2005

If there is Description property value then property object exists, if there
is no - it doesn't:

Public Property Get TableFieldDescription( _
                    ByRef rdbs As DAO.Database, _
                    ByVal vstrTblName As String, _
                    ByVal vstrFldName As String) As String
On Error GoTo HandleErr
   With rdbs.TableDefs(vstrTblName).Fields(vstrFldName)
       TableFieldDescription = _
          .Properties("Description").Value
   End With
   Exit Property