[AccessD] Did you know? Or more correctly - I never knew...

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 28 10:59:51 CDT 2006

I do that when I am running into a speed issue.  In this case I just wanted
to do a "prefilter" to eliminate all records where dates are null before
sending it on to a query that expects all dates to be not null.  It LOOKS
like it prefilters, but in fact it apparently does not.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting