[AccessD] Cost Rollup Logic Using Lower Level Code

Joe Rojas JRojas at tnco-inc.com
Tue Dec 5 07:40:48 CST 2006

Hello,

I know that at some users on the list have worked on ERP systems, which
is why I am posting this question to this group.

I created a function that rolls the cost of part numbers using both the
production detail of how to make the part as well as the bill of
material. This function works great but I noticed in a couple of ERP
systems that I have worked with that they use the concept of a "lower
level code" to indicate the cost roll sequence.

I was wondering if someone could explain how the lower level code is
used in a cost roll up and what the outline of a rollup function would
look like using the lower level code.

Thanks,
Joe Rojas
IT Manager