[AccessD] XML Import - successful!!!!

Greg Smith gwsmith at iowatelecom.net
Tue Dec 5 15:45:56 CST 2006

Charlotte:

If the brackets you used work, and my changing the name to something
else works, then either way I've got to modify the incoming XML file
internally (either with brackets or a name change).  But that might
explain better why it's doing that...makes more sense that it's an oddity
than me just hitting a reserved word....?

Thanks.  Greg

I've seen this kind of thing in .Net working with XML files. It doesn't

throw an error, it just can't fill the stream object with any data, so

nothing is imported. Putting square brackets around the offending word

in the xml might work. We've done that with some success.

Charlotte Foust