[AccessD] Missing records

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 5 18:49:36 CST 2006

Anyway, records were disappearing all the of the time - turned out it was as
simple as a new staff member not knowing that after running a query you
DON'T delete the recs returned in the dynaset.

========I am ashamed to admit that I actually did this one -- I wasn't
trying to update anything, I was simply creating a quick "list" -- and when
I deleted a few of the records that weren't appropriate -- ZAP!

I knew instantly how stupid I'd been... And I have no excuse. I was copying
to Word and I just plain lost track of where I was and what I was doing. :(

Susan H.