[AccessD] Can't create ADE file b/c of file size

Susan Geller sgeller at cce.umn.edu
Mon Jan 23 11:57:17 CST 2006

Update: Yup, size was not the problem at all.  Problem was the code
didn't compile. I fixed the errors and now I can make an ADE. Thanks!

--Susan

Susan, Since and adp/ade is designed to work with a SQL Server backend,
that KB probably doesn't apply to you, as it is talking about an MDE
that is also storing data. I suspect a different problem.