[AccessD] Source Code Control

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jan 17 16:13:17 CST 2006

Yes, the behavior is different is you use the add-in.  The shop I work
in uses SourceSafe, so I'm not likely to switch to something else.  I'm
not sure I would like creating multiple stems from a base file.  Sounds
to me like an even better way to get versions screwed up.  At least the
way we have SourceSafe set up, only one person can have an object
checked out at a time, and all project that use that object will get the
same version when it's checked back in.  If we've branched it for a
particular project, then the changes don't get applied to that version.
Works for us, and it works nicely with VS.Net, so we're happy.

Charlotte Foust