[AccessD] New excel workbooks

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Sat Jan 21 12:40:02 CST 2006

This does assume a reference to Excel however.  I am attempting to make my
code run with the reference (use early binding if available) or not (use
late binding).  I am very meticulously using

#Const EarlyBind = True
#If EarlyBind Then
Private mxlApp As excel.Application
Private mxlBook As Workbook
Private mxlSheet As Worksheet
#Else
Private mxlApp As Object
Private mxlBook As Object
Private mxlSheet As Object
#End If

Etc.

dim wbkNew as Excel.Workbook

Will fail when EarlyBind is false (no reference to the excel lib is
available)