[AccessD] (no subject)

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Mon Jul 17 14:15:09 CDT 2006

I have done some but not in the mdb's I am looking at.  I also do mostly
passthru queries to oracle. Create temp tables there then import them if
I need to archive the results for future reference.

I am rerunning the procedures - I think I may have put wrong dates in
today's work which may have increased record count or table size for
todays work. Still checking some of the other ones to see what might be
causing it.

Thanks for your help

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.