[AccessD] Ot - Print Full table descriptions as in relationship

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Fri Jul 21 15:18:09 CDT 2006

Marty

Thank you I appreciate your help. They both look very interesting and
useful.  I downloaded and copied both.  Now I just have to figure out
how I can get them to work. First on Access2k then Acc2003.

Have you used the one from Allen Brownes?  I set up the module and tried
use both in the intermediate window and a form but I can not get it to
complete.  The tables are linked from Oracle and it times out.  I need
to find where I can set the ODBC time out to 6000 for it to run - so far
no luck.

SO I tried to set up a form with the command button as described in the
documentation  but keep getting errors. Do you have an example of the
code for the form?

Thanks again for you help - have a great weekend

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.