[AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Tue Mar 14 14:09:21 CST 2006

Hi All,

ADP version of crash test added here
http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/tests/a2dds.htm .

In fact both mdb and ADP use the same code, which forks in some points on
runtime depending on project type it runs in...

Within future days/weeks will be coming:

- lightweight framework code stored in a library mdb/adp
- adding/fixing functionality for MS Access reports
- adding/fixing functionality for new rows additions;
- adding/fixing functionality for rows deletions.
- ...

This test/sample still may get stuck somewhere unexpectedly because the
"dark unexplored waters" we're trying to glide on may have sharp stones,
which can severely damage and sink our lightweight framework/ship...

Shamil