[AccessD] Performance Listview

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 15 12:43:42 CST 2006

You might have a look through Stepan Lebans site, he has about a dozen
examples of various listbox methods
One is a class that does row colouring. Whether it's faster dunno.
http://www.lebans.com
http://www.lebans.com/listboxenhanced.htm
Other ideas and methods
Combos with Tens of Thousands of Records
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-32.html