[AccessD] KeyDown Problem

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Mar 17 10:27:33 CST 2006

I have, and it drove me crazy!  When strange things start occurring, I
immediately do a compile.  The thing that's making me nuts now is, after
installing Office 2003 but keeping Access 2002, this has become even
more frequent.  Error messages will pop up that occur deep down in the
stack but they present an obtuse message that is less than useless and I
have to step through layers of code to find the line that blows up.

Charlotte Foust