[AccessD] KeyDown Problem

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Mar 17 08:16:17 CST 2006

Stuart:

Thanks.  That would be the global solution.

Had another weird problem occur - one of my events stopped working
altogether.  It was a click event.  Other events continued to work, this
one just wouldn't.  Eventually I traced it down to a compile error in an
unrelated module - it was in another form's code! Once I had a clean
compile, the click event worked.  Any compile error and this event
stopped.  Although other events continued to work correctly.

Ever seen this behavior before?

Regards,

Rocky

--