[AccessD] Query Linking Unlike Fields

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed May 3 09:22:57 CDT 2006

I suppose...do a make table query with the payment fields I want and the
affiliate number in a long integer field?  Then run a second select
query to get the info? Makes it a two-step process but it'll work.  I
could link them to a button on a form that would run the make-table and
then run a report with the second query as the record source.

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software