[AccessD] trouble with minicalendar on a subform A2003

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sun May 7 19:28:03 CDT 2006

Brian,

You'll need to call the calendar as a subform, and yes, the syntax is
different.

Let's say that your Main form is called frmMain.  And let's say the calendar
form name is frmCalendar.  And let's say the subform object your put the
calendar form in is called subCalendar.  And the control you're looking for
on frmCalendar is txtCalendarDate.

	Dim txt as TextBox

	Set txt = Forms("frmMain").subCalendar.Form.txtCalendarDate

    	'-- OR (if you are setting this reference in the frmMain's code)
    	Set txt = Me.subCalendar.Form.txtCalendarDate

	'-- OR
    	Set txt = subCalendar.Form.txtCalendarDate

Hope this Helps!
Dan