[AccessD] FTP From Access

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon May 22 17:02:19 CDT 2006

Staurt:

I'm looking at your FTPSend.exe help screen.  It says you need to use /C
first to create the encrypted parameter file then call it again (I
guess) using /R?  On the web site however it says you call it based on
parameters passed to it on the command line.  With the parameters to
avoid the parameter file? Would you then not use either /C or /R?

Regards,

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin