[AccessD] Is it possible...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Apr 7 12:20:06 CDT 2007

Hi Bruce

You could output the report twice to postscript files, then use Ghostscript to select and mix the pages of your choice into one new postscript or PDF file or directly to a Postscript printer.

/gustav

>>> bbruen at unwired.com.au 07-04-07 14:21 >>>
.. to change the orientation of a report half way through.

I've not tried this before.  But now I've got a sub report that occurs several
pages into a report and it would fit better if the page orientation was
landscape.

In fact it would only fit at all.

Page 1 has summary information, 5 subreports (4 graphs and a short table)
Page 2-n has an item by item subreport
Page 2n+1 I want to put an analysis summary of the (2-n) items

I have the sub report for the analysis, its' "beautiful", but it needs to be
landscaped.

AS I said, I've not tried this before,  I tried various .Orientation and
various PrtDevMode hacks but I'm beginnig to think it's not possible?

--
regards

Bruce