[AccessD] Changing colors on many controls on one Form

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Jan 9 08:01:30 CST 2007

John,

You could use Conditional Formatting.

First, select all the controls (must be textboxes or comboboxes).  Then,
under Formatting, select Conditional Formatting (you need to get into
Conditional Formatting this way for many controls at once.)

Use the 'Field has Focus' option, select a background color, and OK.  This
sets up the background color for all the selected controls at once.

Conditional formatting has many other options as well.

Dan Waters