[AccessD] Editing default field content

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Feb 1 09:59:15 CST 2008

OK, now I just feel plain 'ol dumb as a rock. I definitely over thought this one. I forgot all about this, and I did know it was out there too. Well, I know how to do it both ways now, I guess. Thanks!

John W. Clark
Computer Programmer
Niagara County
Central Data Processing

>>> "Jim Hewson" <JHewson at karta.com> 2/1/2008 10:32 AM >>>
If you want to do this for the entire database, you can go to Tools -> Options -> Keyboard tab -- look for Behavior entering Field.  Tick off:  Go to end of field

You might be able to do this through code on the On Enter event.

Jim
jhewson at karta.com