[AccessD] FW: 2003 v. 2007

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Feb 20 10:01:30 CST 2008

Dear List:

>From a client with a rather large application.  From time to time I develop
routines or events that work, and fail when he tries it at his site using
2007. Then  when he moves the app to his laptop which is running 2003 it
works.

The description of what he's doing is, I know, a bit obscure.  But I'm
wondering if anyone else has seen these kinds of differences between the two
versions of Access and if there was a generalized solution or if each
difference has to be tracked down separately.

MTIA

Rocky