[AccessD] Data Access Pages...desperate!?!?!?!?

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:16:31 CST 2008

Tina,

Thanks for the feedback.  I don't think I can set the default value of a field on the page to reference code(window.dialogArguments)...and even on a form...I would have to fire code on a certain event to get this to happen.

Overview:::I need to click a button on a Data Access Page that adds a new record...and populates one of the fields on this new record with the same value as the record that was already on the page.

Thanks,

Mark