[AccessD] Word Table to text Import into Acess 2003

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Sat Jan 26 09:37:17 CST 2008

Hey Susan
When I import into Excel or Access I do indicate that the first row is
the header.
If I go into the text file and pull the header information up so that it
all appears on one line it imports the headers with no problem.

Reference Number %Date %Category %Action %Required

You may be right, I may have to clean up the converted Word table text
before I import it.
It may also be embedded characters in the table. Turned on the Show and
I can see some weird characters. Now I got to figure out what they
indicate and how to turn them off.

Thank you kindly