[AccessD] Two more issues on my Word document automation

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Jun 26 16:36:15 CDT 2008

Hi Andy,

The query makes a table of the records matching a date criterion - the
DepositDate field criterion is
[Forms]![frmContributionAcknowledge]![txtDepositDate].  So the answers
are yes and yes.

The first try with this code gave the message that the table already
existed.  I deleted the temporary table and ran the code again.  This
time it said there were too few parameters, that it expected 1.  I do
not know what that was about.  I'll watch for your reply, and while
waiting I will read up on querydef.  Thanks again for all your assistance.

Tina