[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Tue May 27 15:26:54 CDT 2008

It can. Honestly, if I were doing this, I would do two things.  One, I'd
build a data class, with a collection class. (and I have a VB Addin that
does this for me for any table/query that I want).  I would then use
another addin I created called the Properties Property Add-in, which
takes all the properties of a class and puts them in a collection (of
sorts), so that you can call the 'properties' of a class.  I don't do
this personally, because I can't think of a project lately that I EVER
because 99% of what I build never alters data, only adds (and RARELY
deletes) data.)

But with those two utilities I built, I would have a class that I could
pull the data up with, and also refer to it pretty quickly.

And the properties collection would let me loop through the field names
comparing them to a recordset.

Drew