[AccessD] Redesign the problem to fit the solution

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu May 29 13:04:16 CDT 2008

Then I have to point out AGAIN that the demo I suggested does exactly
what you wanted, but only for a single "table" and with a predesigned
field layout in the UI.  Allows you to edit/add/delete records in an
unbound form.  It does NOT allow you to do it for any record in any
table, that is an exercise left for the student. ;->   You would
probably want to use a grid if you wanted to handle "any table" and
define the columns on the fly based on an ado recordset.

Charlotte Foust