[AccessD] Redesign the problem to fit the solution

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu May 29 15:58:10 CDT 2008

I am not ADO fluent.  However it looks like the ADO
recordset is perfect for storing the three records in my
"air solution", the Original Read, the Compare Read and the
Modified Data.

I thought I read somewhere that you could get a copy of the
recordset and then move the record pointer of the copy.  Get
two copies.  Point one at Original, one at Compare, and
create a third with Modified.  Then you could just dance
between the three doing your field data compares.