[AccessD] Queries Progress Bar

A.D.Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Sun Apr 5 07:12:16 CDT 2009

William,

    My sample db named  Query_TopsPerSubGrpLargeData  displays a progress bar, using option #2 suggested by Drew. It is available at Rogers Access Library. Link:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

    Interestingly, in case of large data set, piecemeal processing in convenient packets, through saved queries is found to be faster as compared to a conventional query acting upon the whole data, specially when it involves subqueries. Comparative performance of various alternatives is also brought out in the above sample (Access 2000 file format).

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal