[AccessD] Queries Progress Bar

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Apr 7 16:23:30 CDT 2009

I'm thinking about building it as a DLL so that you can inercat with it more easily.
That way, you will be able to give it your best guess, but still it earlier.
It will also continue to display once the Progress bar has  reached 100% until you
specifically kill it.

I'll probably have a go at it over the weekend.