[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Access-D Desktop

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:35:03 CDT 2009

Right then young man (William):
You have set me a challenge with this BGInfo but I think I am getting
somewhere.
Here are  two CUSTOM VBS scripts that I have tested and work for me !!
As Always,  watch for word wrap.

Feedback appreciated + some indication of how you wrote the vbscript for the
clocks

Max

FIRST ONE:
' MyUnreadEmails.vbs
'Max Sherman - 3 Aug 09 - for BGInfo
Const olFolderInbox = 6
Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set objNamespace = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")
objNamespace.Logon "Default Outlook Profile", , FALSE, TRUE
Set objFolder = objNamespace.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox)
Echo objFolder.UnreadItemCount

SECOND ONE:
' MyOutlookDistributionLists.vbs
'Max Sherman - 3 Aug 09 - for BGInfo
Const olFolderContacts = 10
Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set objNamespace = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")
Set colContacts = objNamespace.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderContacts).Items
intCount = colContacts.Count
For i = 1 To intCount
    If TypeName(colContacts.Item(i)) = "DistListItem" Then
        Set objDistList = colContacts.Item(i)
        Echo objDistList.DLName
        For j = 1 To objDistList.MemberCount
echo objDistList.GetMember(j).Name & " -- " &
objDistList.GetMember(j).Address
        Next
       Echo ""
    End If