[AccessD] New poll on MS Office 2010

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Thu Aug 13 13:34:27 CDT 2009

I have visited large fitness club net's office here in St.Petersburg, Russia
- they use Open Office to prepare the docs: the main issue is the high price
for MS office frequent updates. I didn't check as I'm just a customer of
this fitness club - it may happen they do not use MS Windows at all - as far
as I have seen they have rather simple data entry/edit forms, and simple
printing docs - but that's good enough for them they say
(http://www.fitnesshouse.ru/eng/contact.html )

--
Shamil