[AccessD] Friday OT: 10 ways to indicate you are a geek

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Aug 13 17:57:42 CDT 2009

How about this then.  Take the digits from the car odometer in order
and only using +, -, *, /, ( and ) make an equation that equals.

Eg: 56872: 5 * 6 / (8 + 7) = 2

Some are easy (especially when there are two zeros in the number) but
others are harder.  To add interest to the game you have to work it
out before the odometer changes (the American Govt has helped some of
you out by sticking with miles (they are longer than km) :-) .

David