[AccessD] Automate Excel macro with parameters

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Feb 28 00:36:53 CST 2009

Hi John

"Tried to do"? What does that mean? How could you forget?

Named Range is one of the gems of Excel and should be mastered by anyone to avoid typing cell coordinates.

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 27-02-09 20:07 >>>
I tried to do named ranges and couldn't get it figured out in time so I just went the brute force
method.  I will go back and revisit that.  If I can get that working then I can pop it in the Excel
class wrapper and it will be there the next time.

Thanks!