[AccessD] Using a VM/VPC

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jul 27 11:49:18 CDT 2009

Max,

I have not tried to run that on Vista, I run it on Windows 2003 which is a server of course (and XP
compatible as well).  I am running vmware player on my Vista Laptop, however that can only mount a
single vm at a time.  That is probably sufficient for your case.

http://www.vmware.com/download/player/

It is not as flexible in configuring the vm however.  In fact I think you have to edit the VM config
file directly.  And in fact I don't know how you are going to create the vm without the server
software which is what I use to do that.

Just trying to help you get SOMETHING running.