[AccessD] Poll on Access 2007

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 09:40:39 CDT 2009

One of the problems I have is that by the time you get to actually touch the software its to late. They have invested millions of dollars already in the new version and no one is going to actually change that much of it in response to anything I put forward. I also make clear at every opportunity the comments of those on this list who actually do work with Access every day.

I do have direct contact and I do put your comments to them. As you can see as someone already said they have a listening issue!!!!!!

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Information Services
The Library at Queen's