[AccessD] What is .Net - was Access/SQL

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Nov 14 16:39:56 CST 2009

But that's what I currently do all the time!   I often need to use *more*  that  two differenent
languages in a single project.  It's not unusual these days for me to need four.  In the
majority of cases, Access is one of those components.  I don't have a problem with this.  It's
just that I don't need .Net to replace one or more of the other components.

:-)

--
Stuart