[AccessD] Access 2007 question

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:30:38 CDT 2010

Put a hidden text field and do something like this:

Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
Dim ctl As Control
Dim Highlight As Long
  'Light green = 65280
  'White = 16777215
  'Yellow = 10092543
  'Caca Color = 32896
  'or you can use VBred, VBwhite, VBBlack...
  Select Case Me.txtReportCode
    Case "R"
        Highlight = 14286847  'Yellow
    Case "W"