[AccessD] Right Justify in List Box

Max (MGA) max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:00:36 CST 2010

Well, that is great lateral thinking. I wont pull down your example but I
will write my own.

Thanks very much AD for pointing me in this direction.  As you will see from
my previous  posting, I have just found a solution but I am so annoyed with
myself for not thinking of this alternative way to overcome the problem.

I was standing too close to it and forget my own mantra "Go and lie down and
think about it", instead of sitting here trying  to code around it.  There
is nearly always an alternative way to crack a problem once you distance
yourself from it - and that I dismally failed to do.

Thanks for the insight!

Max