[AccessD] Query based on form AND subform

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu May 20 06:28:29 CDT 2010

Now, let me add this into the mix...

On this certificate, there is information about the student (main form), the certificate (sub form) ...AND...there is data that is relevant to the office (i.e. Address, Treasurer's name, title, etc.). It is unlikely that they will move, although they have moved since I've been here. But, it isn't all that unlikely that the name might change...it is an elected position AND we actually just had a change, due to retirement. And, I am expecting a title change, because I believe things are in limbo right now, so I think there are some technicalities w/the title.

In any event, I thought it best...or at least a nice touch that would save me time in the future...to have certain items on this report link to a table that can be edited, via form, by the user. The data for the report comes from a query that presents information based on the current user shown on the form. So, how can I get to this "extra" data...the treasurer's name and stuff, which is just sitting in a table?

The table is "tblTreasInfo" by the way.

I tried adding this to the query, but what I thought would happen, did happen...it showed no records.