[AccessD] Query based on form AND subform

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu May 20 06:44:10 CDT 2010

If there is only one record in tblTreasInfo,  just include it in the query, but don't try to create
any sort of join on it.   That will make all of the fields in it avaiable to the query. (effectively,
you are doing an "outer join")

I do this frequently with a tblSysFile which contains various reasonably constant fields.
(I normally create a numeric PK with the number 1 in it and set a Validation Rule "=1" so that
you can't accidentally get a second record in the table.

--
Stuart