[AccessD] Outlook Automation

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Oct 19 10:11:08 CDT 2010

Steve:

Thanks for the link. Everything's there in the model except an explanation
of what all of those things are, how to use them, and where to find what you
need.  Typical MS. :)  An object model itself I find useful for reference if
you know pretty much what you're looking for. But starting with a specific
task like 'does a folder exist?' the object model is not very helpful.  I've
gotten answers to a lot of questions like this by Googling. But this
business about the existence of a specific calendar and creating one was a
dry hole.

Rocky