[AccessD] Problem Exporting to a CSV file with a Column Name that has a #

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:15:41 CDT 2011

I'm not sure this is an Access issue.  I seem to recall that the #
sign has a specific meaning in passing data into and out of delimited
text file.  Maybe someone else can recall the specifics.  You might be
able to work around it by either using a double # in the export spec
for the field name, or else export and then rename the field in the
csv file using text IO code.

Charlotte Foust