[AccessD] freelancing job sites

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 22 09:06:52 CDT 2011

LOL, I just read it and boy, is every word true.  Except maybe the "more freedom" part.  That may be
the biggest (or even only) benefit is that I can just make an executive decision that I am going to
my child's open house and book that in my calendar.  With a "real job" I have to get permission.
Sometimes I am in crisis mode and can't, but crisis mode happens in the "real job" world as well.

If you caught any flack it is from dreamers wishing that they could be a freelancer and you are
bursting their bubble.