[AccessD] freelancing job sites (OT Reply)

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Mon Aug 22 17:14:15 CDT 2011

What kind of massage? Maybe you found a desiable project. But most time I
would agree with Susans wise words:

5: Freelancers are happier because they?re doing what they love
I love my grandchildren and my garden. I love long walks in the woods and
teaching children that snakes aren?t all bad. (No, that?s not my dating
profile?) IT pays the bills so I can indulge my grandchildren and have a
garden. Don?t get me wrong. I know a lot of IT contractors who genuinely
enjoy their work ? I?m one of them. Despite that, I believe most IT
freelancers are in the business because they have strong marketable
skills, not because they?re passionate about IT. (Passion and IT
shouldn?t even be used together in the same sentence.)

/Asger