[AccessD] From a reader

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 9 18:21:07 CST 2011

I write a lot of an application with VS but then go in and clean it up and
speed it up with a healthy dose of manual intervention. :-) I love the
programmers notepad as it produces nice structure, a bit of code validation
and does not suck up 2GB of RAM and then there is a little JavaScript IDE
called the 1st JavaScript Editor (It costs a few bucks but worth it) and
finally Firefox's' Firebug.

Jim