[AccessD] Move to C# - last post

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 5 11:18:22 CST 2011

Much agreed. After I ran my own business for a number of years, being under
someone management was almost intolerable...

A lot of stuff that had to be done on site or the client wanting it done on
site has changed in the last few years...and that is great. I do work back
east for a variety of clients... the farthest one away, being Florida. My
son-in-law works for a single client in London and lives on the coast here.

I do find that customers like to see you show up once in a while, even
though everything is getting done, seeing your pretty face gives them the
warm and fuzzes. ;-)

Jim