[AccessD] Report Footer on Last Page of Group

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Jan 4 12:05:38 CST 2012

Hi Arthur,

I understand the different concepts between group and report footers.

What I am trying to achieve is a group footer appearing at the bottom
of the last page for each group.  It is a positioning thing.  Group
footers will appear at the end of each of their sections but not
necessarily at the bottom of the page (whereas a page footer appears
at the end of a page).

David