[AccessD] One Note

paul paulrster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 04:20:49 CST 2012

Enjoying the blog, Arthur, and for years I have followed your AccessD
emails from over here in London. Many thanks and well done. Went to 'join'
your blog this morning, following the request in your email, but am a bit
disturbed to have to log into gmail with my password clearly on view.
Obviously, that price is a bit too high.

However, I can enjoy your blog without the friending aspect. It's very
good. I'll be passing on the link to writer friends.
Many thanks
paul