[AccessD] One Note

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 04:43:51 CST 2012

Thanks for the kind words, Paul. And Shamil, I'll look into your
suggestions and see what can be done. Since it's a hosted thing, I don't
have all the control in the world, but I do know that I can make at least
some cosmetic changes. I do have a Windows Live ID so I'll look into
SkyDrive, but I'm curious: how can the public access what I place there?